Engineering Leadership Development Program Campus Jobs Vacancy in Polyone Corporation
Polyone Corporation urgently required following position for Engineering Leadership Development Program Campus. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineering Leadership Development Program Campus Jobs Vacancy in Polyone Corporation Jobs Details:
ENGINEERING LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
PolyOne Corporation (NYSE: POL), is an award-winning workplace because of the value we place on our people and their contributions through, recognition programs, competitive pay, community involvement, and opportunities to grow professionally and personally. We have a proven track record of promoting from within by providing professional development opportunities. We are a $3.3 billon world-class, global provider of polymer solutions with our materials used in everyday products ranging from sports equipment to medical devices to electronics and more. With approximately 6,000 global associates and 60+ facilities around the world, we collaborate closely with our customers to deliver innovative products and services. If you like to be challenged in a fast-paced, team environment and to work with top, innovative talent, then PolyOne is the ideal company for you to build a career.
The Engineering Leadership Development Program is a two year rotational program for high caliber graduates that possess exceptional talent and leadership potential. This customized training program offers a 1 to 2 year plan including job rotations in at least two manufacturing facilities. This program will include business unit specific training working under the direction of an executive sponsor. The program will place the individual in all facets of business operations including customer service, plant operations, supply chain operations and sourcing. Individuals will participate in Lean Six Sigma Training and certification. Upon completion of the program, individuals will be placed in a full time role within PolyOne that best suits their personal and professional goals and matches the business needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops, designs and communicates manufacturing processes.
- Monitor and revise processes to generate cost savings and improve the quality and efficiency of the product and / or process.
- Responsible for activities related to the development of new processes including researching current and emerging technologies, evaluating process cost, quality and safety.
- Identify and solve issues or problems with process or equipment. Troubleshoot possible causes and coordinate the activities of maintenance, production and other available resources to implement cost effective solutions.
- Provide coordination of new process installation and process change.
- Must be willing to relocate and travel as required by the program.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Materials Science or related field.
- 1+ years of experience preferred (can include strong internship experience).
- Must graduate by the program start date, but no more than one year prior.
PolyOne Corporation maintains a policy of non-discrimination in providing equal employment to all qualified employees and candidates regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran’s status, or other legally protected classification in the state or locality in which a person is employed.