Recruiter Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Frisco
Ibm Frisco urgently required following position for Recruiter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruiter Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Frisco Jobs Details:
At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our clients through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing operations and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
The Recruiter is responsible for assessing candidate qualifications to fill existing or potential vacancies for our clients. They need to fully understand the roles they are recruiting for and nuances between roles, clients, and local laws and regulations. They will work with existing candidate pools to identify the most qualified candidates to move forward in the recruitment process. When the candidate pool has limited available resources, they may generate interest using approved sourcing strategies.
- Prescreens primarily active candidates against the requirements of available positions, may identify passive candidates as required or as needed
- May review candidates for qualifications via resume review, pre-recorded interview, scripted interview, or a combination · Provides results in reportable format
- Performs queries and searches on databases for qualified candidates
- Reads documentation provided and documents production
- May talk to subject matter experts regarding the positions
- Performs other administrative tasks as needed
- Keeps Applicant Tracking System (ATS) updated at all times
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as required by management
- At least 2 years of experience in an office environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- At least 1 year experience with computers, including internet knowledge and working proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High School Diploma / GED
- 10% Travel Annually
- Fluency in English
- BA/BS degree
- At least 6 months experience with a web-based applicant tracking system
- At least 6 months knowledge of functional recruitment best practices in pharma industry
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.