Program Control Summer Internship Job Jobs Vacancy in Saic Reston
Saic Reston urgently required following position for Program Control Summer Internship Job. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Control Summer Internship Job Jobs Vacancy in Saic Reston Jobs Details:
Program Control Summer Internship (Job Number: 433239)
About Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) is a premier technology integrator in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology market. The diversified contract base is supported by over 15,000 employees worldwide.
The SAIC Finance Department is seeking a program control intern for the summer of 2018.
Candidates will be working with the program control department in a multitude of areas to support and experience different aspects of the corporate enterprise.
Internship Duties & Responsibilities
The intern will participate in supporting basic program control functions such as doing labor corrections, basic reports, etc.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School and 0 years related experience
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor's Degree Program in Program Management, Business Administration with emphasis in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, or a related discipline
- 3.4 GPA or above to be considered competitive; 3.0 minimum
- Mastery of Excel- formulas, analytics, effective data presentation
- Ability to work independently while utilizing team for guidance
- Attention to detail
- Must have an intermediate contextual understanding of technical terminology and technical vocabulary
- Recent teamwork/leadership roles
- Prior related work experience is also considered
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jan 12, 2018, 7:46:54 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job