After Market Associate Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Goodwill Industries Northern New England Hudson
Goodwill Industries Northern New England Hudson urgently required following position for After Market Associate Full Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
After Market Associate Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Goodwill Industries Northern New England Hudson Jobs Details:
Starting Hourly Wage: $12.00
Performs all daily tasks in the Aftermarket Operations, as assigned, to meeting production goals, maintain a clean safe environment, and provide superior customer service both internally and externally. This position will have also be assigned additional responsibilities, in rotation, supporting the management team.
Stock and rotate outlet tables
Sorting and packing donated goods to Aftermarket specifications
Operates electric tipper
Operates non powered pallet jacks
Operates power shrink wrap machine
Performs inventory control tasks
Act as the Safety Team Leader
Active participation in committee assignments
Operates hydraulic powered equipment
Operates equipment requiring agency certification
Includes operation of ride-on equipment (fork-lift, Hi-lift, etc.)
Represents the Agency in all interactions with other members of the Goodwill community and with the general public, supporting the agency Vision of creating sustainable communities that thrive through the fullest participation of their diverse residents.
Furthers the organizational commitment to triple bottom line results: integrating social, economic and environmental goals into thinking, planning and actions.
- Communicates with manager and entire support team in order to understand daily tasks and expectations
- Provides high quality customer service.
- Receives donations, issues donation receipts and assists donors when applicable
- Works with supervisors to ensure individual production goals are met on a consistent basis
- Complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations as well as Agency policies
- Requires Agency and OSHA certification for material handling equipment required to perform job tasks
- Performs all tasks as stated in the Aftermarket Associate III Job Description as well as, but not limited to:
- Operation of ride-on equipment
To be considered to this position please complete our online application.
- Basic math and literacy skills - Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team - Criminal background check and driving check that meets agency standards - Demonstrated interpersonal and communications skills - Pass a post offer physical - Certified in use of baler, tilter, lock out/tag out, stacker, fork-lift, hi-lift as applicable - First aid/CPR certified - Completed GINNE safety certification training