Consultant Higher Education Associate Director Jobs Vacancy in Eab Washington
Eab Washington urgently required following position for Consultant Higher Education Associate Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consultant Higher Education Associate Director Jobs Vacancy in Eab Washington Jobs Details:
EAB is an education best practices firm that uses a combination of research, technology, and services to improve the performance of 1,200+ educational institutions. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., EAB forges and finds the best new ideas and proven practices from its network of thousands of leaders, then customizes and hardwires them into every level of member organizations, creating enduring value.
At EAB, we serve not only our members but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards .
For more information, visit our Careers page.
The Role in Brief
Consultant - Higher Education, Associate Director
The Consultant is the primary relationship manager for our university and college clients, playing the lead role in managing project timelines, consulting on workflow integration across each school within the University/College and ensuring clients see value in our work. In addition to partnering with senior academic leaders (including but not limited to Provosts and Vice Provosts) to implement our student success technology platform, the consultant will work with academic advising and other support departments to drive use of the platform, and will work with senior academic leaders to identify and overcome systemic obstacles to student retention and graduation success.
This role will be based in Washington, DC.
- Manage the end-to-end relationship with universities utilizing EAB technology, from initial onboarding, to platform implementation, through user training and consulting
- Serve as the senior client point of contact, working closely with the project sponsor and enrollment leaders at each university through the full implementation process and post-implementation
- Manage the initial engagement to collect degree maps, develop milestones and design critical success indicators for every academic program across the institution
- Complete thorough audit of all existing advising processes across each school as a means of identifying missed opportunities for advising and developing the optimal workflow integration of the advising tool
- Partner with EAB technical and data support staff to ensure smooth implementation of our technology platform
- Provide initial and ongoing training for enrollment leaders, admissions teams, and other university staff in the use of the student success platform
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must possess at least 3 years of experience in two of the following:
- Consulting experience
- Client management experience
- Project management experience
- Experience presenting to groups or facilitating training sessions
- Demonstrated solution-focused analytical reasoning and quantitative analysis
- Willingness to travel 30-50% domestically
- Valid driver’s license
- Deep knowledge of the academy, in particular undergraduate programming and academic advising
- Consulting experience in the areas of enrollment management and student retention
- Proven ability to drive change and achieve results in an academic setting
- Experience working with student information systems and student data
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Generous PTO
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.