Culinary Specialist Dmv Jobs Vacancy in Roland Foods Washington
Roland Foods Washington urgently required following position for Culinary Specialist Dmv. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Culinary Specialist Dmv Jobs Vacancy in Roland Foods Washington Jobs Details:
Roland Foods cultivates, facilitates, and honors relationships that inspire passion and support success in the specialty food industry. Founded in 1934, Roland Foods imports more than 1,500 products from across Asia, South America, Africa, Europe, and the Middle East. At Roland Foods, we believe in the power of food to open minds, spark adventure, and bring diverse people together. We are passionate about food, and dedicated to those who grow, make, serve, and eat it.
JOB SUMMARY AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Are you a passionate Chef or culinary professional seeking a growth opportunity outside of the kitchen? Are you a relationship builder and someone who loves to share your passion for food and ingredients? If so, we’d love to hear from you. We’re currently seeking a Culinary Specialist in the Mid-Atlantic area who will be a dedicated resource to building and maintaining positive recognition of the Roland Foods’ brand and be a resource to customers; both distributors and restaurant operators. The ideal candidate will work remotely, based in DC and able to travel to other key areas within the Mid Atlantic.
In this role you will partner with a Business Development Manager (BDM) be tasked with relationship development and product marketing to increase the quantity of new business opportunities and ultimately the company’s success.
- Partner with local BDM to pursue existing and new opportunities
- Conduct product demonstrations and training
- Execute recipe development and menu integration
- Coordination and attendance at both Regional and National food shows
- Relationship development with purchasing and sales (distributors and operators)
- Support local activities and generate ideas to promote brand awareness
- Introduce new products and handle sample requests and follow up
- Maintain an active, up-to-date calendar of events and activities
- Log sales activities in salesforce.com and actively maintain and track opportunities
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 2+ Years prior culinary experience in the hospitality or restaurant industry
- Exceptionally strong communication and presentation skills
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Independent, entrepreneurial, dynamic self-starter