Manufacturing Operator Jobs Vacancy in Hanna Resource Group Lexington
Hanna Resource Group Lexington urgently required following position for Manufacturing Operator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manufacturing Operator Jobs Vacancy in Hanna Resource Group Lexington Jobs Details:
Hanna Resource Group is searching for a Manufacturing Operator for Piramal Pharma Solutions (PPS), a parenteral pharmaceutical manufacturing company located in Lexington, Kentucky. PPS specializes in providing aseptic and non-aseptic drug product manufacturing services. PPS provides individualized service with unparalleled speed and flexibility to manufacture parenteral drug products in liquid and lyophilized dosage forms. PPS utilizes breakthrough mobile isolator technology and provides drug manufacturing services customized to each individual client.
Working at PPS will provide you with the opportunity to work in a brand new, state of the art, pharmaceutical laboratory surrounded by talented, hardworking, team-oriented professionals. PPS team members understand that every job within the organization is vital to their success, and as a result they have a highly cohesive and dynamic group devoted to making premium quality, life changing pharmaceuticals. They love their company and the products they deliver to their clients.
In addition to outstanding services, technology, and team members, PPS also provides excellent benefits and opportunities for professional development. PPS is committed to building and maintaining a team of lifelong learners and doers and encourages all team members to continually grow both personally and professionally.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, submit your application and résumé and we’ll get back with you shortly (usually 48-72 hours later).
The role of the Manufacturing Operator is to perform production activities including equipment preparation, formulation, filling, inspection, and packaging. Collaborates effectively with other functional groups to ensure production goals are achieved and investigations are completed in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Line clearances, cleaning/sanitization, cleaning, preparing and sterilization of fill equipment, sterilization of components, operation of aseptic filling equipment, filter testing, operation vial washing equipment
- Operate and maintain production equipment.
- Weigh, measure and check raw materials to assure batches manufactured contain proper ingredients and quantities.
- Execute validation protocols for processes and equipment.
- Maintain records and a clean environment to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Read, understand, and comply with Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Review/update current SOPs as well as write new SOPs.
- Lead troubleshooting and process improvement activities including corresponding documentation activities.
- Review completed production documentation (batch records, log books, etc.) for quality and cGMP compliance.
- Initiate appropriate action when process deviations occur.
- Perform on job training for new and developing operators.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership team.
- High school education or equivalent.
- BS in Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Bio-Tech or Engineering preferred.
- Experience in an aseptic manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must be familiar with a variety of production equipment.