Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Caci Aurora
Caci Aurora urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Caci Aurora Jobs Details:
What You’ll Get to Do:
As our Key Administrator Support Assistant you will Under limited supervision and on own initiative, perform standard and advanced secretarial and administrative duties. May work for one or more individuals in support of a department, project, or contract. Assists managers with administrative responsibilities.
More About the Role:
- Supports/Assists with CACI On-boarding/off-boarding process as necessary to ensure smooth transition.
- Maintains tracking records and filing systems.
- Acts as local POC and liaison to corporate office for HR-related issues.
- Answers and redirects incoming phone calls, often from senior individuals; screens as necessary.
- Opens, sorts and distributes incoming mail, newspapers, faxes, and other publications and documents.
- Coordinates conference room calendar and schedule program/company-wide meetings/demos as necessary.
- Creates documents such as reports, spreadsheets, and visit requests;
- Maintains and distributes spreadsheets that includes all employee contract information.
- Maintains group email aliases.
- Responds to requests, distributes correspondence, circulates information, etc., to other staff as needed, including senior staff.
- Processes expense report forms and check requests in a timely manner and in accordance with CACI processes.
- Researches, price and purchase office supplies; maintain process to ensure inventory levels are appropriate.
- Helps to organize conferences, meetings, company-wide social events, sometimes involving large number of attendees or complex arrangements.
- Greets and/or escorts visitors and guests; assists with security check-in for visitors, conferences, and meetings.
- Performs escort as needed within the secure facility.
- Performs back up duties for other offices within the directorate/office.
- Implements new administrative support processes.
- Participates productively as a contributing member in a team environment.
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Typically requires high school diploma or equivalent, and three + years of related experience.
- Position requires superior administrative and organizational skills, a thorough knowledge of practices and procedures of the function, company policy and procedures.
- Must have/maintain a TS-SCI security clearance with polygraph (can start with active TS/SCI, but must successfully process for a CI poly)
- Basic skill in the use of MS Office
- Basic interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Basic skills to operate general office equipment and conduct internal transactional applications
What We Can Offer You:
BIT Systems Inc. is a CACI company. The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and signal processing.
Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions.
We are looking for talented personnel that are excited about the dynamic intelligence community space and using the latest technologies available to create truly rich user experiences. This is your opportunity to work with a highly talented engineering team that builds technology that bridges software and intelligence community needs. Our client engagement processes, the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose us, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Our work environment is mission focused but relaxed; is professional but casual; and requires individual responsibility within team constructs. We offer an environment where business casual and shorts/flip flops work side by side
successfully; we let you be you. We provide the tools you need to succeed and our employee benefits package is equaled by very few firms. Culture of sharing information amongst teammates, Culture of team before self. Culture of encouraging self-improvement. How far you go in the organization is up to your goals and performance!
We believe in healthy home/ work balance; both our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Check us out at http://www.bit-sys.com/bits/benefits.jsp.
Other Company Highlights!
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.