Search Marketing Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Netelixir Inc Princeton
Netelixir Inc Princeton urgently required following position for Search Marketing Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Search Marketing Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Netelixir Inc Princeton Jobs Details:
What’s This Position About?
The Search Marketing Analyst will work closely with retail- eCommerce client accounts to ensure the performance of their SEM channel is continuously improving, meeting or exceeding client P&L objectives. You will be directly responsible for managing, optimizing, reporting, and communicating the effectiveness of multiple online advertising channels including paid search, product listing ads (PLAs), remarketing, display and paid social. You’ll provide recommendations and execute strategies to meet the client goals. More notably, you’ll help with our core principle of helping retail businesses succeed online.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Research, develop and implement advanced SEM strategies and campaigns across client accounts. This includes bid management, feed management, account optimizations, analytics reporting across Adwords, Bing, Amazon, Facebook and other paid media channels.
- Prepare and provide weekly, monthly and custom reports on assigned clients to SEM Team Manager and communicating overall progress and initiatives.
- Facilitate client status calls, track and report on campaign results, and data analysis.
- Monitor and administer dashboards, reports, key reporting tools, and identify the key areas of importance in accordance clients goals.
- Obtain and maintain Adwords, Bing, Analytics, Shopping and other certifications per the company requirements.
- Identify new and best practices that drive efficiency and effectiveness to deliver client objectives.
- Actively pursues new ways to contribute to the overall agency, client revenue, & profitability.
What We’re Looking For
- 1+ year of client servicing in digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Knowledge of digital marketing. (i.e. products/services, social media management, SEM, SEO etc.)
What You’ll Learn
- How to interact with our clients & earn their trust using a combination of the right & left brain.
- Become engaged in trainings & workshops to learn the latest industry updates.
- Acquire certifications: we’re the agency with the most Google certifications: 375 and counting!
Why You’ll Love Us
Our team has awesome perks! Work-life balance is vital to us, which is why we provide PTO and work from home days. Our casual dress codes allow your individuality to shine through. Enjoy an abundance of snacks and then burn some calories with our free on-site gym. Our strongest asset is our ability to collaborate freely and form bonds. We keep this up through monthly socials.
Health Insurance with HRA, FSA & DCA Account + Dental Insurance+ Vision Insurance +401k +Employer Paid LTD + Employer Paid Life Insurance!
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 1 year
Required work authorization:
- United States