Account Servicing Representative Missed Payment Nsf Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Performant Financial Corporation Grants Pass
- Account Servicing Representative Missed Payment Nsf Specialist
- Performant Financial Corporation
- Grants Pass OR
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Performant Financial Corporation Grants Pass urgently required following position for Account Servicing Representative Missed Payment Nsf Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Servicing Representative Missed Payment Nsf Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Performant Financial Corporation Grants Pass Jobs Details:
A Career Opportunity for the motivated high performer looking for more than just a job!
Start your first career, or a new career, with a company that is dynamic, fast-paced and fun like a start-up, but with the backing of a profitable public company with a history of growth.
Performant is a market leader that delivers analytics, audit and recovery services for healthcare, government and student loans. We’re more than brick and mortar – we are about helping people.
- Our customer service approach helps borrowers with loan resolution options, which also helps the success of our business and our clients.
- Our employee programs support the success of our staff.
- We support our local communities.
- You want to make a difference for yourself and others.
- You’re not looking for a job, you want a career – we value promoting from within.
- You learn quickly and are adaptable – we provide paid training.
- You want to earn more than just a base wage – we pay an hourly base rate and performance incentive bonus.
- You’re not afraid to work hard and enjoy the challenge to being a top producer.
- You are committed to excellence in all you do – quality and reliability are part of our core values.
- Work-life balance is important to you – we offer flexible schedules and overtime is not required in this position.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard and celebrates achievement - people are the key to our success.
- Core health benefits - Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company-paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Other benefit programs include supplemental Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Accident and Critical Illness, Identity Theft Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Health Advocate Services
- Beyond Work discount products and services
- Additional benefit programs
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- 401K program
- Restricted Stock Incentive programs
Bring your drive, strong interpersonal communication and basic office technology skills, and your ability to learn and adapt quickly to our team. If you share our commitment to high performance, quality, reliability, and continuous improvement with keen understanding that it’s all about people, then you’ll fit right in!
See below for more details about the opportunity. If this describes you and what you are looking for, then apply today!
The Account Servicing Representative (Missed Payment/NSF Specialist) contacts borrowers in repayment plans that are delinquent due to non-sufficient funds.
- Contact borrowers in repayment for either loan rehabilitation or loan consolidation and negotiate the successful resolution of a bounced payment (smart check/pay) or missed payment.
- Verify the borrower’s current address and telephone information.
- Obtain references for the borrower.
- Complete a financial statement from the borrower.
- Other incidental and related duties, as assigned.
- Excellent verbal skills, particularly over the telephone.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under difficult and/or hostile interactions.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes.
- Ability to be comfortable with multiple priorities.
- Sit/stand/walk 8-10 hours/day.
- Lift/carry/push/pull under and over 10lbs occasionally.
- Keying frequency, handling, reaching, fine manipulation.
- Weekend and overtime hours may be required of this position with short notice.
- Previous customer service experience preferred, with at least 12 months of work experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must submit to and pass background check.
- Must not have any Federal or State liens resulting from County, State or Federal tax issues.
- Must not have any current defaulted student loans.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check; must not have any felony convictionsor specific misdemeanors.
- Must submit to and pass drug screen.
- Performant is a government contractor. Certain client assignments for this position may require additional background and/or clearances.
Performant Financial Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, political belief status, or any other consideration made unlawful by law.
NO AGENCY SUBMISSIONS