Field Service Rep Data Collector Jobs Vacancy in Scanscape Banner Elk
Scanscape Banner Elk urgently required following position for Field Service Rep Data Collector. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Field Service Rep Data Collector Jobs Vacancy in Scanscape Banner Elk Jobs Details:
Part Time Merchandise Data Collector/FSR
Field Service Representative - Open positions available throughout the country!
Are you looking for a part time job that offers flexibility, no-sales, a convenient commute, and the ability to move around and not sit on the phone for hours? If the answer is YES, then check out this opportunity with ScanScape!
Part Time Field Service Representative
ScanScape (ScanScapeUSA.com) is hiring part-time Field Service Representatives (FSRs) to collect barcode and product information in retail stores. Retail stores include: grocery, convenience, drug, and mass merchandise stores. This job is critical to the data we deliver to our clients so FSRs must be dependable and quality-driven individuals.
What does a Field Service Representative do?
With the use of ScanScape’s scanning device, FSRs not only scan product barcodes on store displays and shelves, but also collect weekly feature ad and promotions. Our talented managers will work with you on the number of hours you need, the day(s) of the week you can work and the store locations closest to your home.
What does ScanScape offer?
ScanScape offers a reasonably flexible schedule and competitive hourly compensation which gives you the potential to earn more money depending on your efficiency and productivity. We also offer paid sick time, paid drive time, a 401k plan, other perks and most importantly, direct deposit payment every other Friday!
There are many openings all across the country so apply today!
- Equipment will be sent to your address, please treat it nicely!
- Online training
- In-store training
- Align with manager on the day/time to collect
- You’re ready to go!
- Commit & follow-through on the day/time to collect
- Answer survey questions related to stores, displays, product counts
- Be thorough so we have high quality!
- And no worries, we have permission to be in every store assigned!
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- At least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license
- Reliable vehicle with liability insurance (100/300) or the ability to take public transportation
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds, reach 6 feet in the air, and bend/stretch/stoop/stand during your time in the store
- Valid email address and access to an internet connection to receive assignments and upload results
- Professional presence in your assigned stores
- High school diploma or GED preferred
ScanScape is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 /hour