Concierge Front Desk Jobs Vacancy in Rose Associates Inc New York
Rose Associates Inc New York urgently required following position for Concierge Front Desk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Concierge Front Desk Jobs Vacancy in Rose Associates Inc New York Jobs Details:
A Manhattan based luxury real estate company has an immediate opening for experienced Doorperson/ Front Desk Concierge. The ideal candidate will have experience as a doorperson of a residential building with strong customer service skills.
Responsibilities include greeting residents, screening and announcing guests, enforcing building security, receiving packages and answering phones, entering info into building system. Some porter tasks such as cleaning and garbage disposal will be required.
- At least one (1) year of Doorperson and some porter/maintenance (cleaning) experience is a must.
- Proven customer service skills and experience.
- Communicates clearly in English, this includes the ability to read/write instructions in English.
- Computer literate. Minor typing and email is required.
- Experience with BuildingLink.com a plus.
- Ability to work with other staff members and be able to take direction from supervisor.
- Heavy lifting may be required.
- Flexible schedule to work weekends, night shift and/or overtime.
- Available to start immediately.
- Able to commute to Manhattan.
- Must have high energy, friendly personality and willingness to work hard.
- Punctual and reliable
- High school graduate or equivalent GED, preferred but not required.
Job Type: Temporary