Brand Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Company Washington
Company Washington urgently required following position for Brand Marketing Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Brand Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Company Washington Jobs Details:
What We're Looking For:
The 2U Brand Marketing team is looking for a Brand Marketing Coordinator to play a key role in the execution of marketing strategy for multiple partner programs. Reporting to the Brand Marketing Manager, this role will provide tactical marketing support, project management, and daily operations support. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for marketing and looking to gain experience in the areas of direct response marketing, marketing strategy, and digital, email and web marketing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee all conversion activities including email communications, webinars, live events, and admissions communications.
- Recommend and influence the development of strategic blog content. This includes identifying topics, audiences, managing freelancers, and content development.
- Develop and implement effective email strategy including audience segmentation, testing, optimization, messaging, and design.
- Review performance data for all conversion activities and report to Brand Marketing Manager to drive strategic decisions.
- Work closely with the Admissions team on updates to program messaging and changes in admissions policies and procedures, communicate weekly marketing activities, deliver effective training, and provide conversion tools/resources.
- Partner with cross-functional marketing teams to ensure all web properties and paid media channels have up-to-date marketing assets to meet strategic goals.
- 1-2 years of professional work experience, marketing related preferred
- Bachelor's degree required, major in marketing preferred
- Must be highly organized and have great attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Analytics and Tableau is a plus
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams
2U partners with great colleges and universities to build what we believe is the world’s best digital education. Our platform provides a comprehensive fusion of technology, services and data architecture to transform high-quality and rigorous campus-based universities into the best digital versions of themselves. 2U's No Back Row® approach allows qualified students and working professionals around the world to experience a first-rate university education and successful outcomes. To learn more, visit 2U.com.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Spontaneous dance parties
- No Asshole policy
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.