Associate Business Manager Abm Jobs Vacancy in Lockheed Martin Shelton
Lockheed Martin Shelton urgently required following position for Associate Business Manager Abm. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Business Manager Abm Jobs Vacancy in Lockheed Martin Shelton Jobs Details:
The Associate Business Manager (ABM) leads business office activity for prospective helicopter and associated sales, including the management and production of proposals, agreements and amendments related to such agreements. The ABM works directly with Business Development, Engineering, Operations, Finance/Pricing, Contracts, ITC and other members of the Capture/Business Acquisition Team (BAT) to facilitate the process from initial proposal strategy development through customer delivery pursuant to the above activities. In addition, the ABM will be expected to cross-train in the area of Aftermarket and Commercial & International Military proposals to provide necessary surge capacity.
The ABM will be responsible for the project management, preparation, and timely submission of proposals and final approved agreements to meet Customer expectations and Financial and Profit (margin/EBIT) targets. Efforts may vary in size, complexity and range in scope to include additional items such as training, warranty support, technical support, maintenance plans, spares provisioning, ground support equipment and shipping.
Additional work scope will include support of process improvement initiatives, International Trade Compliance (ITC) adherence and development of product pricing guidelines.
Direct responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the team responses ensuring that all submittals are compliant to the approved strategy, are on schedule, and all response approvals are obtained in accordance with Sikorsky Business Office and Lockheed Martin policies and procedures.
- Maintain Business Office data within a designated database and participate in achievement of department metrics.
- Anticipate possible trouble areas and remedy on own initiative or work with the Business Manager to provide practical solutions to problems as they arise.
- Share best practices and continuous learning across the Business Office team and be accountable for implementing improvement recommendations.
- Understand and comply with the ethics and ITC policies, and enterprise procedures and protocols.
- Requires a demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to lead and support special projects or a cross-functional team
- Strong analytical skills
- Aptitude for working in high stress / high value sales transaction.
- Experience with helicopter aftermarket activity will be favorably considered.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Shelton Connecticut