Lending Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Union Bank Trust Company Minneapolis
Union Bank Trust Company Minneapolis urgently required following position for Lending Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lending Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Union Bank Trust Company Minneapolis Jobs Details:
As Lending Assistant you will provide executive support to loan department officers and maintain daily operations of the loan department. Must be a self starter, detail oriented and be able to prioritize workload.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as loan department contact and administrator for complex borrowing customers – direct phone calls for loan department, direct customers, gather general information.
- Complete annual review/renewal credit presentations and material change forms as requested.
- Spread and analyze financial statements
- Maintain commercial loan files and correspondence
- Pull Business Analytic reports as necessary
- Provide general administrative report for loan department Officers including preparation of correspondence
- Prepare commercial and consumer loan documentation including loan agreements and order title insurance, credit reports and flood certifications
- Process daily loan payments
- Perfect collateral assignments and release collateral assignments as necessary
- Maintain tickler system to monitor file documentation.
- Primary contact with customers regarding collection of required information.
- Distribute daily reports, mail notices, correct non-posts, verify new notes and renewals/extensions.
- Prepare Loan & Discount Committee reports.
- Provide payoff information, credit references, etc.
- Update interest rates weekly
- Monitor monthly floor plan reports and curtailments
- Responsible for HMDA reporting
- Verify property taxes are current on all notes secured by a mortgage
- Adjust line availability as governed by borrowing base certificates
- Perform other duties as necessary
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Commercial Lending Assistant preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of bank operations
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office software
- General knowledge of financial statements
- Ability to analyze trends and identify potential credit risks
Two options for Medical Insurance (Co-Pay or HSA)
Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
Paid Vacation and sick time
Short term Disability
Voluntary Life Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.89 to $21.07 /hour
- Banking: 1 year
- commercial loan document processing: 1 year