Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Longue Vue Club Houston
Longue Vue Club Houston urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Longue Vue Club Houston Jobs Details:
We are looking for a new Administrative Assistant to support our regional team. You will manage mostly business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. The position requires excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to provide timely information and services to a wide range of both internal and external customers. The position requires a working knowledge of office processes and related computer software and electronic communications tools, and the ability to work across teams and with a variety of projects and resources.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour