Corporate Business Analyst Project Manager Associate Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Jersey City
- Corporate Business Analyst Project Manager Associate
- Morgan Chase
- Jersey City NJ
- 21 Jun, 2018 28 days ago
Morgan Chase Jersey City urgently required following position for Corporate Business Analyst Project Manager Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Corporate Business Analyst Project Manager Associate Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Jersey City Jobs Details:
- Project planning and analysis – including detailed project plans, documenting scope and business requirements, detailing issues & problems; drafting business and technical data flows
- Facilitate project meetings and create materials to be used for presentation at working group and senior management meetings
- Planning and executing User Acceptance Testing (UAT), ensuring test cases are adequate/up to date, timely follow up on defects and tracking on UAT progress.
- Partner with Technology Project Manager to guide project team and ensure all business deliverables and tasks are completed
- Ensuring projects delivered on time, on budget, and to the agreed scope
- Provide leadership in driving initiatives across various programs
- Ability to build consultative relationships with senior management, becoming a trusted partner for thinking strategically about the risk management organization and within the broader context of the overall JP Morgan Chase strategy.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to design and build dashboards
- Generate deep insights through the analysis of data and understanding of operational processes and turn them into actionable recommendations.
- Build and deploy prototype solutions to demonstrate ideas and prove concepts
- Design data models for dashboard data sources
- Escalate issues and roadblocks to managers and stakeholders as needed
- Working with Operations, Product leads, Lines of Business and the technology partners to develop business requirements for projects impacting and/or benefiting the various risk area.
- 4+ years’ experience as a Project Manager and/or Business Analyst
- Experience in executing projects within the financial services industry a plus
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, engineering, business or other related fields
- PMP, MSP, Six Sigma, Agile or other formal project management discipline a plus
- Experience in managing projects through all phases of the life cycle and expert working knowledge of an industry recognized Project Management methodology
- Strong critical and creative thinking skills with ability to synthesize complex data sets to develop business insights, fact base analysis and hypotheses to help solve complex problems
- Data analysis – including the collection of data from various sources, synthesizing the information, performing analysis, interpreting results and making recommendations
- Strong partnership skills; experience working with and influencing senior management to drive strategic decisions through conducting complex analysis, developing concise recommendations and preparing and delivering well designed presentations a plus
- Ability to perform in a high pressure and fast paced environment
- Highly disciplined, self-motivated, and delivery-focused individual who is able to work independently
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, Visio, Project and PowerPoint)
- Curious, have a research mindset, love bringing logic and structure to loosely defined unstructured problems and ideas.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Passion for continuous learning and professional development
- Experience in data visualization software including Tableau or Qlikview a plus
- Project management certification a plus
- Experience in Agile a plus