Scheduler Jobs Vacancy in Pediatrics Unlimited Greenville
Pediatrics Unlimited Greenville urgently required following position for Scheduler. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Scheduler Jobs Vacancy in Pediatrics Unlimited Greenville Jobs Details:
The Scheduler greets and directs all visitors, including patients, representatives and customers. Ensures completion of paperwork, sign-in, and privacy procedures, and scheduling of patients. Additional duties include opening the clinic, collecting co- payments, answering phones, prior insurance verification, obtaining referrals and medical records, and assist with authorizations. This position reports directly to the Office Manager.
- Schedules appointments in person and by telephone for multiple providers. Finds solutions for scheduling conflicts, and performs other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Acts as a primary point of contact for new/existing patients, medical professionals, and partners.
- Verification of Insurance Eligibility & Benefits for all new patients. As well as verifying eligibility monthly for all Medicaid and Managed Care Medicaid patients.
- Uploading medical charges daily, collecting co-payments/co-insurance, and applying payments.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, updating personal and financial information, as well as scanning and uploading patient information.
- Maintains patient referrals/prescriptions, which includes but is not limited to sending medical records on a daily basis by fax.
- May assist with the coordination of insurance pre-certification/authorization with Commercial Insurance, Medicaid, and Managed Medicaid Insurance Companies.
- Computer Skills required
- Customer Service Skills required
- Associates Degree preferred
- Prior Medical experience preferred
- Group Health Insurance
- Optional AFAC
- Fidelity IRA
- Paid time off
- Closed for Holidays
- Off early on Fridays (Close at 12:30 pm)
This is a Full-Time 7:45 am - 5:00 pm position
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.40 /hour
- Customer Service: 2 years
- Scheduling: 2 years
- Insurance Verification: 1 year
- Greenville, SC
Required work authorization:
- United States