Answer Bar Representative Jobs Vacancy in Tesla Fremont
Tesla Fremont urgently required following position for Answer Bar Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Answer Bar Representative Jobs Vacancy in Tesla Fremont Jobs Details:
Answer Bar is a unique, innovative, one-stop solution for employees who need their day-to-day questions answered. We are not a phone number or an e-mail address, we are real people, answering real questions on the spot. The Answer Bar Representative is our Brand Ambassador, and will provide front-line customer service to all employees in the areas of HR, benefits, payroll, stock and IT. Our mission is to foster a comfortable and friendly environment, while providing swift resolution to all employee questions. This role will reside in Fremont, CA.
- Provide excellent customer service to our employees seeking help
- Technical troubleshooting and password reset with multiple programs and systems
- Payroll enrollment assistance i.e. W4, Direct Deposit, Kronos Timekeeping etc.
- Update personal information into HR system
- Assistance with HR programs enrollment
- Assistance with standard computer programs (MS Office)
- Guide employees to the right resources i.e. Safety, Security, Facilities, HR etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 1+ year of strong customer service experience.
- Multi-lingual is preferred.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- High respect for employee confidentiality.
- Flexible work hours.
- Familiarity with Outlook, ADP, Kronos, and Excel preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment.
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program