Fall Social Media Intern Jobs Vacancy in Imagine Media Consulting Atlanta
Imagine Media Consulting Atlanta urgently required following position for Fall Social Media Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fall Social Media Intern Jobs Vacancy in Imagine Media Consulting Atlanta Jobs Details:
Imagine Media is currently offering 16-week internship opportunities.
There are a lot of reasons to join us here at Imagine Media Consulting. Maybe it’s our insane passion for our clients. Or maybe it’s our startup, small business, independent environment- the fact that we are not stuck in business suits in a stuffy boardroom. Or maybe it’s because our team is made up of SOCIAL rockstars. Whatever the reason, we’re constantly seeking smart, hardworking, organized, energetic, overachievers to welcome to our small team, who are just as self-motivated to making brands better post by post.
A few reasons why you’d want to work at Imagine Media and confirm whether you’re a good fit for this internships:
- You are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact.
- You want to work hard and be part of a fun, growing company.
- You balance your life with work as you see fit (as long as you are fully dedicated to the role).
- It never gets boring and you will learn more than you can IMAGINE.
- There are no work politics or BS to sift through. Our focus is solely on client success.
- You are an extroverted, very social person. You love interacting with ALL kinds of people and getting to know new people.
- You are smart, creative, accountable, willing to go the extra mile, and really “get it”. If you don’t understand this bullet, you aren’t a fit.
The goal is to establish a positive online presence for each client by integrating brand messaging in a compelling and valuable way for participants as well as to track the impact to the clients overall business. In this role, the Social Media Intern will report directly to the Social Media Manager, but also work closely with the company's Co-Founder, and must be responsible for an open line of communication at all times. Candidate must be available for mandatory Monday meetings at 2:00pm in Atlanta.
- Social Media experience and a high level of familiarity with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Current college student with a degree in Marketing, Communications, Fine Arts, Business, PR, or a related field
- Knowledge of Atlanta
- Must be capable to meet for Mandatory Monday meetings at 2:00pm at our office in Atlanta
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office/Google programs
- Proficient writer
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have access to computer & mobile phone
- Internship -- College Credit OR $500 Stipend Available at end of program
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year
- Marketing: 1 year
- Communications: 1 year
- Social Media Management: 1 year