Senior Application Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Transunion Chicago
Transunion Chicago urgently required following position for Senior Application Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Application Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Transunion Chicago Jobs Details:
At Transunion, we know that finding the right people is the reason we’re a global leader in credit information and information management services. We strive to provide an environment that allows our talented people to find success and satisfaction. Now, we’re adding to the team and seeking a Senior Manager.
What we need:
Transunion works with businesses and consumers to gather, analyze, and deliver critical information needed to build strong economies around the world. We help >45,000 businesses manage risk, and 500 million consumers understand and manage credit.
To do this, we rely on managers that harness talent and guide our organization to succeed. As our Senior Manager of Consumer Relations and Experience systems, you will be responsible for managing multiple teams of professionals globally to support business interface, work definition, and provide guidance for development execution. You will be responsible for translating objectives into assignments, processes and measures; communicating what is to be accomplished and coordinating and integrating activities to achieve these goals. You will assist in developing department and individual associate goals and review progress. Ultimately, you will ensure delivery of customer solutions within timeframe and budget.
Who you’ll work with:
In this critical role, you will be responsible for working with the different delivery leaders to support the work of your teams. As a leader, you will function as a domain subject matter expert for your team, and utilize your expertise to incorporate, understand, and blend the functions of other operational areas to make decisions and recommendations. You will also work with senior management to identify key areas for improvement to align to the larger department objectives. Inside and outside the organization, you will establish and maintain strong collaborative relationships with strategic partners.
What we expect: As Senior Manager of delivery, you’ll need to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with potential conflicting priorities. You must have the drive, confidence, and skill to make the best decisions in the moment and in the long-term for your team and the company. Key responsibilities include:
- Manages the delivery work of the department through leads and senior associates.
- Aligns processes with department goals, ensuring continual improvement in execution.
- Maintains a strong understanding of functional business segments and divisional goals through the development of close working relationships with executives and peers.
- Explains the interface between business objectives and departmental goals.
- Maintains and improves process for the production of management reports, metrics, performance measures, etc. Implement measurement process and track results.
- Provides continual, constructive feedback on performance results against departmental goal to team members.
- Creates enthusiasm within department, assignments, and projects as well as for the corporation goals.
- Ensures deliverables are on target with goals or adapts to changes based on organizational goals or direction, redefining department goals due to change in scope and handles resource emergencies.
- Participates in developing or may develop longer-term goals with upper management.
- Establishes baseline expectations, monitors results and encourages group toward high level performance, and appraises associates performance against accountabilities and assesses development opportunities.
- Fosters an environment where staff learns to be self-sufficient, competent and challenged, coaching and monitoring staff and striving for continuous performance, improvement and development.
- Assesses resource needs (material, tools, etc,) and allocate in accordance with budget.
- Acts as a resource to the customer, providing creative problem resolution, and analyzing feedback from customers regularly to identify needs, clarify expectations, and understand the definition of quality.
As Senior Manager of IT delivery, you should have 10+ years in the field. In addition, you should have a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems or similar discipline. An MIS or similar degree is preferred.
- You should have a minimum 3 years of demonstrated management experience during one of the following has occurred:
- Demonstrated successful development and implementation of new processes and platforms.
- Demonstrated high competency in project management and the execution of multiple medium/large projects with experience in cross-functional environments.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management.
- Experience in leading multidisciplinary, high performance work teams/groups.
- Demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
- Proven ability to mentor and grow talent within your organization.
- Requires strong technical and business knowledge in multiple facets of Information Technology.
- Knowledge of technologies, applications or tools as appropriately required for the position.
- Project Management skills as appropriately applicable to position.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, tools and practices required with a focus on agile development.
- Ability to be “hands on” when needed to ensure smooth execution.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization, internally and externally.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Able to learn new tasks and processes rapidly.
- Able to effectively analyze unexpected problems by locating patterns in the data and underlying causes.
- Takes a quick, proactive approach to acquiring new information and perspectives in search of solutions.
- Adapts by using unusual tactics and improvises quick experiments to solve problem.
- Must have good knowledge of business objectives and strategies.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations and organization skills.
- Ability to resolve problems in a timely manner.
We serve as a trusted partner to businesses and consumers, so we’re committed to maintaining the accuracy, safety and privacy of their information. That translates to a commitment to constant process improvement and creative problem solving. This is a company that you can truly contribute to, that is open to your ideas and insights, and that supports you while you do it.
You will be challenged to work hard and focus on results. In return, we provide a stable environment dedicated to work/life balance, with a convenient downtown Chicago location near Union Station, flexible schedules, an onsite health club, tuition and certificate reimbursement, and more. We also pride ourselves on providing a learning environment, and one that promotes from within.
#LI-AL1 #DICE Work Locations|Chicago 60661 Organization|GT - Application Development Schedule|Full-time Shift|Day Job Job Type|Standard