Senior Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Medfusion Inc Cary
Medfusion Inc Cary urgently required following position for Senior Software Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Medfusion Inc Cary Jobs Details:
Senior Software Engineer
Are you hungry and talented, tech-savvy and hard-working? Do you like to make an impact in small companies? Do you want to influence the current and future state of delivering healthcare to the consumer? We are changing the way healthcare is delivered to make people healthier and save them money.
Come join Medfusion as a Senior Software Engineer. We are looking for creative problem-solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize health care. We are the industry leader in advancing provider and patient communication through online services.
- Design, develop and maintain well defined APIs that meet client's needs.
- Work as part of a scrum team to develop new features for patients and practices.
- Work with Product Management and an Experience Design team to develop solutions that delight our customers.
- Identify and drive improvements to our software and development processes.
- Design and implement highly scalable and maintainable solutions.
- Participate in peer design and code reviews.
- Create and utilize automated unit tests to ensure quality of code.
- Drive consistency in the approach to the team’s software development.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 7+ years experience developing robust applications with high availability, performance and scalability requirements.
- Proficient with Java in a SaaS based environment.
- Proficient with JEE or Spring frameworks.
- Proficient in database development using SQL.
- Proficient in developing services using REST with JSON.
- Experience with ORM technologies such as Hibernate, JPA, or JDBCTemplate.
- Experience with JBOSS, WildFly or other Java application servers.
- Experience with MongoDB or Cassandra.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve issues in complex environments.
- Experience developing micro services desired.
- Experience with Mobile App development a plus.
- Experience with Apache Camel, ActiveMQ, Kafka a plus.
Medfusion, Inc. is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal state or local law.