Humint Intelligence Systems Trainer Sci Glen Burnie Jobs Vacancy in Caci Glen Burnie
- Humint Intelligence Systems Trainer Sci Glen Burnie
- Glen Burnie MD
- 08 Feb, 2018 14 days ago
Caci Glen Burnie urgently required following position for Humint Intelligence Systems Trainer Sci Glen Burnie. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Humint Intelligence Systems Trainer Sci Glen Burnie Jobs Vacancy in Caci Glen Burnie Jobs Details:
Be a part of the Army’s leader for QRC support providing the Multi function Team.
- Network resources to collect, process, exploit and disseminate timely intelligence to the warfighter by leveraging integrated, multi-disciplined mounted and dismounted intelligence tools, reporting mediums, and multi-tiered communications architecture.
- Provide information, training, and mentoring to US Forces, Government Civilians, and affiliated Government Contractors as the Subject Matter Expert; with experience in military HUMINT and SIGINT operations, understanding of the employment of all Vigilant Pursuit systems to include mounted and dismounted equipment.
- Develop HUMINT training requirements; guides, manuals, and SOPs, Programs of Instruction, Lesson Plans, and presentations.
- Instruct units on HUMINT collection, analysis and reporting techniques and requirements that support Army, INSCOM, and Army Tactical Intelligence units.
- Support New Equipment Training exercises, and assist with concept of operations (CONOPS) documentation.
- Perform market research, evaluate, and make recommendations for technology refresh efforts of new mounted and dismounted equipment and sensors.
- Provide instruction, instructional assistance, appropriate scenarios and support for intelligence personnel and programs in support of the HUMINT training effort to include CAT II MSO scripting and HUMINT sourced role-playing.
- Training shall comprise a systematic, coordinated approach to using all intelligence and analytical tools appropriate to the HUMINT exploitation mission.
- Perform Observer Coach Trainer duties during in-house and CERTEX training evolutions.
- Create and develop training scenarios for in-house and CERTEX training evolutions.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance is required.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 8-10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in tactical and/or strategic collection systems and capabilities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in all HUMINT applications including Role-Play and Scenario development.
- Familiarity with HUMINT tools. Extensive knowledge of HUMINT TTP’s and Tradecraft.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
- Candidate must have the communication skills to effectively interface with military officials and managers.
- Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
- Former MOS: 35N/S/P, 18-series with HUMINT experience, Navy, Marine, and Air Force HUMINT-qualified equivalent.
- ABIC certified and/or unit instructor certified.
- Strong knowledge of SIGINT Theory/Operations and Intelligence Community policies, procedures, and directives.
- Tactical SIGINT Operations experience is a plus. Multi function Team experience is highly-desirable.
- Familiarity and/or exposure to SIGINT devices and TTPs.
- Prior combat or tactical HUMINT experience.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.