Financial Relationship Specialist One Hundred Oaks Jobs Vacancy in Regions Bank Nashville
- Financial Relationship Specialist One Hundred Oaks
- Regions Bank
- Nashville TN
- 12 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Regions Bank Nashville urgently required following position for Financial Relationship Specialist One Hundred Oaks. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Relationship Specialist One Hundred Oaks Jobs Vacancy in Regions Bank Nashville Jobs Details:
At Regions our mission is to make life better for our customers and communities. The purpose of this role is to create meaningful personal connections with customers, identify ways for Regions to meet customer needs, and assist in resolving end to end customer situations. This role improves the financial wellness of our customers.
The successful candidate should be ambitious and adaptable with a desire to educate customers on the ability to bank when, where, and how they want. This requires an individual with clear and transparent communication who is motivated by a fast paced and energetic environment.
- Provides a consistent optimal customer experience, primarily handling customers’ transactional needs
- Answers customer inquiries regarding products and services, fulfills basic servicing requests, and opens basic Consumer products such as checking and savings accounts
- Works to create and establish relationships with customers, remaining well-informed about the customer’s relationship with the bank
- Educates customers on standard consumer products, emerging bank technology and digital solutions such as mobile, online, and ATM offerings, all designed to make banking easier
- Assists branch and fellow team members with achieving goals by assisting with basic tasks to aid in customer problem resolution
- Refers customers to an internal team of experts when more complex financial goals and needs are recognized
- Achieves required levels of outbound phone calls using generated customer and prospect lead lists to educate customers on emerging technology and assist with meeting their financial needs
- Ensures safe and sound banking practices, including adherence to all applicable laws and regulations
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime under the non-exempt FLSA classification for hours worked in excess of 40 per week.
This position is incentive eligible.
- High school diploma or GED
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to assist customers with digital banking offerings
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously