Executive Assistant Senior Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Bethesda
Marriott International Inc Bethesda urgently required following position for Executive Assistant Senior. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Senior Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Bethesda Jobs Details:
The Executive Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the CFO. This position coordinates team administrative tasks and supports project work as needed to achieve the department’s priorities. Duties include executive administrative tasks, data analysis, tracking and reporting, and team coordination. Project and tasks will, in some cases, involve developing alternatives and determining solutions and recommendations.
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills as well as good judgment and decision-making and a high level of self-initiative are required. Excellent technology skills are needed to produce various Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint presentations.
- Handles various requests for information and follows-up based on an understanding of the organization and the basic knowledge of the department’s work.
- Assist in meeting planning for the department, including logistics.
- Performs executive administrative duties in support of the CFO such as complex scheduling, organizing and maintaining files, coordination of team meetings, agendas, materials and communications.
- Responsible for evaluating and providing meeting logistic recommendations, and making complex travel arrangements.
- Drafts and distributes internal and external correspondence, memos, reports and graphic presentations.
- Facilitates review process by team members and consolidates feedback.
- Manages cyclical administrative duties for the department with limited oversight.
- Handles phone inquiries. Provides callers with responses to requests involving departmental policies, procedures or programs; performs research in order to address questions and, as needed, refers callers to the appropriate person, appropriate documentation and/or online resources.
- Interacts effectively with senior executives, extended team members, owners and vendor partners using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Processes invoices ensuring charges are accurately posted. Runs reports and conducts simple financial and data analysis using multiple data points, as directed.
Compose and distribute internal and external correspondence, memos, reports and graphic presentations as needed.
- May attend staff meetings to track and communicate follow-up items.
- Process accounts payable and expense report data for the CFO and the department. Reconcile and perform variance analysis of department operating statement. Organize and maintain department filing systems and shared drive.
- Conduct research and/or analysis for special projects as requested. Coordinate other administrative and project responsibilities as requested.
- Create presentations using Word, Excel and PowerPoint upon request.
- Maintain files and organizes information
Successful candidates should possess knowledge and experience and demonstrate strong skills as follows:
- Position requires ability to work in a fast-paced, multiple task environment while providing administrative support.
- Position requires a complete knowledge of a full range of administrative processes gained through of minimum of 10 years administrative experience, preferably for a senior level executive.
- Knowledge of advanced functions of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Personal Attributes and Competencies
- Ensures that all work is completed effectively, monitors the progress of work against schedules; maintains high performance standard; works effectively by using a highly collaborative style.
- Meets customer needs by developing and maintaining effective relationships with both internal and external customers and by promoting a customer service orientation within the organization.
- Fosters strong relationships with others; demonstrates flexibility in approach.
- Possesses exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Supports, manages and initiates change within the organization, taking steps to remove barriers or to accelerate its pace.
- Actively pursues learning and self-development to enhance personal, professional and business growth; shares learning.
- Will be working with proprietary and/or confidential information so a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality are required.
- Able to conceptualize and create non-routine documents and implement automated work processes and general administrative improvements. This position requires incumbent to exercise sound independent judgment when handling non‑routine issues.
- Works regular business hours, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, with the flexibility to work overtime, as needed.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.