Order Entry Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Gripple Incorporated Aurora
Gripple Incorporated Aurora urgently required following position for Order Entry Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Order Entry Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Gripple Incorporated Aurora Jobs Details:
Gripple Inc has an opening for an Order/Data Entry Clerk at its North American Headquarters located in Aurora, Illinois. Gripple is the world leader in cable suspension systems for MEP services in commercial construction, wire joiners and tensioners for the vineyard, trellising and fencing industries, and anchoring solutions for erosion control projects around the world.
We are an employee-owned business headquartered in Sheffield England, with offices and manufacturing facilities in Aurora IL, France, and India. Selling in over 80 countries around the world.
Job Title: Order/Data Entry Clerk
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter customer purchase orders into the company operating system.
- Create work orders for production, print shipping paperwork, and process change orders.
- Obtain 100% accuracy entering purchase orders. Ensure all pertinent fields are entered accurately, in a timely manner, and adhering to any unique customer requirements.
- Process new customer applications and apply for credit insurance.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to process orders with a high attention to detail and speed.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure with time constraints.
- Must be an enthusiastic team player.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plan with an 8% company contribution
- Generous vacation
- BCBS PPO Health Plan
- Life, Dental, LTD & AD&D Insurance
- An open, engaging, and fun work environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- Data Entry: 2 years
- Aurora, IL
- fluent English