Associate Relationship Manager Jobs Vacancy in Frost Austin
Frost Austin urgently required following position for Associate Relationship Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Relationship Manager Jobs Vacancy in Frost Austin Jobs Details:
As an Associate Relationship Manager I with Frost, you will develop a solid foundation of knowledge as you build your career with a highly respected financial institution. Through interactive training, mentoring from successful commercial lenders, and hands-on administration of customer portfolios, you will achieve valuable analytical skills, sales experience, and an understanding of Frost’s relationship management process and culture. Responsibilities will include assembling and analyzing loan packages, reviewing documents needed for closing deals, and attending meetings with customers and prospects. The candidate will spend four (4) weeks at One Frost in San Antonio, attending Financial Services University. FSU is a comprehensive hands-on formal credit training program focusing on financial analysis training, learning the best use of lending systems, and understanding Frost culture. Following graduation from FSU, you will return to the city you were hired for and complete rotations in a variety of specialized lending environments. Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- At least 6 hours of Accounting, or equivalent graduate level Accounting coursework
- Proficient in Microsoft computer applications
- Self-starter approach
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to attend training program in San Antonio for 4 weeks
- Undergraduate or graduate coursework emphasizing financial statement analysis
- 9+ hours of Accounting (including Intermediate Accounting I), or equivalent graduate level Accounting coursework