Client Manager Square Bank Denver Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank Denver
Pacific Western Bank Denver urgently required following position for Client Manager Square Bank Denver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Manager Square Bank Denver Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank Denver Jobs Details:
The VP, Client Manager is expected to independently monitor the performance of assigned borrowers, identify deviations from agreed upon performance and take the appropriate remedial steps. The VP, Client Manager should strive to build strong working relationships with all clients to ensure open communication and improved understanding of the client’s operating performance and needs. This position requires an ability to work independently with limited day-to-day supervision.
- Collaborate with origination team prior to loan closing to prepare for the transfer of the new client loan account into Portfolio Management
- Ensure loans are performing by tracking financial performance of client operations
- Ensure loans are within compliance of financial covenants and other loan and security agreement requirements
- Perform financial statement analysis to monitor trends and new developments that may impact loan performance
- Respond to requests from clients for additional funding or modifications to existing loans
- Prepare reports and summaries to keep management informed on portfolio performance, as required
- Communicate with client and or supervisor to resolve loan issues or questions
- Travel for client visits and other meetings up to 25% of time (approximately 1 – 5 days per month)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA or MBA a plus
- Minimum five or more years’ lending/credit experience
- Proficient with Word and Excel
- Entrepreneurial work ethic
- Strong analytical skills