Customer Service Rep Life Insurance Jobs Vacancy in Global Bankers Durham
Global Bankers Durham urgently required following position for Customer Service Rep Life Insurance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Rep Life Insurance Jobs Vacancy in Global Bankers Durham Jobs Details:
Colorado Bankers Life Insurance Company® (CBLife) is a Eli Global portfolio company. CBLife has been helping working Americans meet their insurance needs for more than 40 years. It provides individuals with voluntary, supplemental benefit products through payroll deduction programs with U.S. businesses.
Under supervision, provide customers efficient and courteous service by responding to routine and non-routine inquiries. Handle policy retention responsibilities. Process service requests, by phone, mail, fax or e-mail.
- Receive calls from policy owners and/or their representatives or agents; process service requests for policy withdrawals, cancellations, explain benefits, ownership or beneficiary changes, and provide wide-ranging information regarding company products and policy transactions.
- Research and resolve complex customer concerns/problems using computer systems, manual files, microfiche or through interdepartmental communications.
- Process complex payments.
- Process individual specialty jobs which include surrenders, plan changes, EOB’s owner/beneficiary changes, mutual fund plan changes, and ACH/bounced recoveries.
- Correspond with customers for resolution of their concerns through outgoing calls or written documentation and provides additional information to conserve policies.
- May provide assistance and support for less experienced departmental personnel.
- May perform more complex payment processing duties.
- Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of company business.
- Maintain communication with management regarding developments within areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as required or requested.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Bilingual - English and Spanish strongly preferred
- Recent college grads are encouraged to apply
- Able to work efficiently in fast paced environment
- One year of customer service experience in a call center environment
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Experience operating standard office equipment
- Intermediate PC skills to include Word, Excel, and Outlook
- $14.00 - $17.00 / HR.
- Full Benefits Package
CBLI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.