Technical Support Jobs Vacancy in Bank Denver
Bank Denver urgently required following position for Technical Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Support Jobs Vacancy in Bank Denver Jobs Details:
Provides quality support to customers by responding to their inquiries and resolving problems associated with proprietary applications and operating systems to assure the level of performance specified by the service level agreements. Isolates problem sources and works with the internal telephony, system operations, application development and vendors to resolve problems. Develops and maintains documentation of all problem management activities. Requires an understanding of the technical aspects of personal computers, central server operations, telephony equipment, on-line mailbox transmissions, internet, and interactive commerce capabilities.
- Technical, trade or business certificate
- Two to four years of experience in software content, internet and system administrator activities
- General understanding of the technical aspects of telephony equipment, systems and vendor capabilities
- Thorough knowledge of distributed computing environment and internet
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of central server, personal/micro computers, peripheral devices, telephony and transmission
- Well-developed understanding of the data processing environment and the impact to business functions when systems and/or applications are unavailable
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Technical Support: 2 years
- software content: 2 years
- High school or equivalent
- Denver, CO
Required work authorization:
- United States