Accounting Clerk Accounts Payable Guru Jobs Vacancy in Lexipol Llc Plano
Lexipol Llc Plano urgently required following position for Accounting Clerk Accounts Payable Guru. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Clerk Accounts Payable Guru Jobs Vacancy in Lexipol Llc Plano Jobs Details:
Join our growing Frisco office located near the Tollway and Highway 121!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for invoice coding, batching and posting; check cutting for payment of invoices and the mailing.
- Coordinate with Accounting Manager for the payment of invoices by EFT.
- Prepare and handle the monthly credit card report and post to accounting system. Verify all receipts and authorizations for each charge are in accordance with company policies.
- Follow proper purchasing policies for payment including employee reimbursements.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of accounts payable with audit trail efficiency.
- Maintain vendor accounts, obtain form W-9s, respond to vendor inquiries.
- Reconcile vendor accounts at month-end. Prepare and file forms 1099 at year-end.
- Responsible for accounts receivable invoicing for Renewal Billings and support.
- Record and track prepaids.
- Maintain documentation of processes and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and takes ownership of work product.
- Customer service focused attitude.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 experience general accounting experience including 2 years accounts payable experience.
- Experience with QuickBooks or other accounting system software preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel including v-lookups and pivot tables.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: Lexipol offers a fun work environment, competitive salary and annual bonus, comprehensive benefits including 401(k) with Company match.
For consideration, please email your resume and cover letter withhourly pay expectations.
Subject Line: Accounting Clerk
Lexipol is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit us at www.lexipol.com/careers
No third parties.
Job Type: Full-time
- accounts payable: 2 years
- intermediate Excel: 1 year