Compliance Management Lead Jobs Vacancy in Rcm Chicago
Rcm Chicago urgently required following position for Compliance Management Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Compliance Management Lead Jobs Vacancy in Rcm Chicago Jobs Details:
Set your sights on a role making a real difference in the healthcare system. R1 RCM, Inc. (R1) is seeking a self-motivated and dedicated Compliance Management Lead to join our growing company and corporate Compliance & Risk team. We are a leading provider of end-to-end Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and Physician Advisory Services (PAS) for hospitals and health systems based in the United States that partners with healthcare entities to achieve results through operational excellence, efficiency, and standardization in a dynamic regulatory environment. We have a relentless focus on driving results for our customers and enabling them to invest more into patient care; in turn, this allows us to continue to grow our company and your career.
The Compliance Management Lead will serve in a flexible capacity for the Compliance & Risk Department, assisting in key areas that include: policy creation and review, policy system administration and end-user support, education and training review and support, corporate registration/licensing administration, presentation creation, writing and editing and researching.
The candidate will report to and work closely with R1’s Director, Compliance Policies & Procedures / Education & Training, and the full Compliance & Risk team. Further, the candidate will work in partnership with R1’s India and U.S. based management for RCM and PAS operations, legal, risk management, and human resources. In this role, the successful candidate will support the department as outlined above and aid in the development and maintenance of a robust and proactive Compliance & Risk Department. For the right candidate, we will consider an opportunity to work flexibly and remotely.
Your day to day role will include:
- Assisting in the creation and review of R1 policies and procedures; serving as a key resource for policy standardization and organization
- Serving as a System Administrator for our policy and procedure central repository and providing end-user support
- Assisting in the development and review of education and training materials
- Managing and maintaining R1’s licensure and registration status in coordination with R1’s licensing vendors
- Assisting with presentation creation, writing and editing, and maintaining the Compliance & Risk SharePoint site
- Supporting other departmental administrative capacities as needed
- Experience in healthcare or a hospital environment; preference for candidates with an understanding of the revenue cycle and related technologies
- Experience in a healthcare compliance role, with specific experience in: policy and procedure creation, workflow process improvement, system administration, and stakeholder communications
- Demonstrated strong leadership, interpersonal, and organization skills and change agent abilities
- Proven success at building relationships and credibility quickly with key stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated track records in quality and operational improvements, ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven success in effectively managing change across a large, distributed, and global organization / workforce
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree, with relevant work experience in healthcare compliance or other related disciplines
- Able to establish credibility with leadership and peers
- Passionate about helping others
- Willingness to learn
- Energetic and engaging
- Hands-on contributor (comfortable with no direct reports)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player; does what it takes to get the job done
- Steadfast commitment to producing exceptional, high-quality work product, every time
- Self-motivated and self-initiated
- Excellent judgment and logic / analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Consistency of approach and ability to follow-through
- Process oriented; able to design, build, and implement new training workflow processes
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while keeping pace with changing customer demands
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Ability and willingness to travel, approximately 5-10%
R1 is changing healthcare by infusing operational discipline and proprietary technology in hospital financial processes. We are an industry leader; we are the only independent organization with a comprehensive service and technology offering for hospital revenue cycle management, and we have achieved leading outcomes for our customers.
- A strong financial performing, growing organization that will keep you on your toes with new ideas, changes and opportunities to learn and grow in abundance.
- A culture of excellence, driving customer success so they can focus on improving patient care and on giving back to the community.
- A Total Rewards package which may include such things as: competitive compensation package, the ability to choose from a comprehensive benefit program mostly funded by R1 that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, commuter benefits, life and disability insurance, along with work life balance programs including paid time off for personal time, illness and volunteering, and we offer a retirement savings plan and continuing training and development and so much more!
R1 is a leading provider of revenue cycle management services and Physician Advisory Services to healthcare providers. We are the largest independent end-to-end revenue cycle provider and have the longest operating history in the revenue cycle industry. R1’s objective is to be the one trusted partner to manage revenue so providers and patients can focus on what matters most. Our distinctive operating model and values includes people, processes, and sophisticated integrated technology/analytics that help customers realize sustainable improvements in their operating margins and improve the satisfaction of their patients, physicians, and staff. We are dedicated to transforming the commercial infrastructure and patient experience in healthcare.