Associate Director Market Research Jobs Vacancy in Hireresources Los Angeles
Hireresources Los Angeles urgently required following position for Associate Director Market Research. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Director Market Research Jobs Vacancy in Hireresources Los Angeles Jobs Details:
Associate Director Research - Entertainment Industry Experience Required
This role is in the campaign analytics side which is 70% of their business. Templates focus.
MUST Have Market Research Experience in the Entertainment Industry.
- Accomplished writer and communicator who excels at developing inspired, data-driven analyses and arguments, as well as presenting your ideas both on the printed page and in person.
- Skilled creator of visually dynamic presentations that distill complex data sets into simple and actionable suggestions.
- A person excited by the prospect of reaching out to new clients, as well as maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- A researcher comfortable with numbers and data who is thrilled by the prospect of putting yourself in the mindset of the consumer and using consumer research to tell a story designed to help our clients put their best foot forward.
- Confident speaker who is stimulated by engaging with other people, both one-on-one and in groups, both formally and informally.
- Enjoys working independently as much as collaborating in a larger group.
- Must enjoy working in an exciting environment that can sometimes be challenging in its deadlines, but is always rewarding in its outcomes.
- Professional and personal passion for film, television and the entertainment industry a plus.
Required EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- 4+ years of research experience, ideally related to entertainment. This should include overseeing the development and execution of projects while working directly with clients.
- A skilled writer who also has strong PowerPoint skills.
- Must have Experience with an Entertainment focus
- Should have Full Life Cycle Experience
- Must have Questionnaire Development Experience
- Should have both Vendor and Client Experience
- Should have Quantitative and Qualitative Experience
- Should have Survey Programming Experience
- Must have good presentation skills
Need to be able to look at the research and tell a story with the data – and present to client
70% of their business is Campaign Analytics. 30% Custom
Company's goal is to turn data into strategy. This means answering the questions that will lead our clients down a path towards success, which could mean achieving the best possible opening weekend, the highest premiere ratings, dynamic subscription growth, strong video game sales, or anything and everything in-between.
As a global market research company that provides testing, tracking and data analytics (including marketing material testing, positioning studies, and testing for franchises, etc.) for entertainment companies, Company's experience extends well beyond a longstanding relationship with the major film studios and into home entertainment, broadcast/cable, OTT, interactive gaming, and consumer goods.
Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K with company matching, unlimited vacation & sick, catered lunches and a fun work environment!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Market Research: 4 years
- Los Angeles, CA