Principal Scientist Jobs Vacancy in The Coca Cola Company Atlanta
The Coca Cola Company Atlanta urgently required following position for Principal Scientist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Principal Scientist Jobs Vacancy in The Coca Cola Company Atlanta Jobs Details:
Function Specific Activities:
- Lead new sweetener development, scale up and application evaluation.
- Lead the virtual team of research scientist to develop pilot scale up, and scale up process (both or either of Chemical synthesis or bio-transformation).
- Work with research / discovery scientists, and leverage all internal / external modeling, predictive tools and mechanism understanding to evaluate the scale up potential of the lead ingredients / sweetener compounds.
- Work with suppliers and internal scientists to develop ingredients / sweetener commercialization strategy and technical qualification roadmap. Build cost modelling for new ingredients and sweetener compounds considering the industry best practices, and the state of the art progress on bio-tech.
- Monitor and lead external technology evaluation on sweeteners, and manage the relation with suppliers on new sweetener and ingredient technologies.
- Monitor technical literature to understand IP landscape of related technical fields and identify future research opportunities, relevant external technologies and leverages to internal needs.
- Ph.D in related fields - Organic chemistry, biochemistry or chemical engineering with focus on materials.
Related Work Experience:
- 8+ years of food ingredients research, development or process development experiences in food and beverage ingredients industry.
- Proven track record of successful new ingredients research, process development, and scale up, experiences on ingredients / sweetener application is a plus.
- New Sweetener development, regulatory approval, scale up and commercialization experience is a plus.
Years of Experience:7-10 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.