Energy Specialist Interview Day Jobs Vacancy in Tesla Lancaster
Tesla Lancaster urgently required following position for Energy Specialist Interview Day. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Energy Specialist Interview Day Jobs Vacancy in Tesla Lancaster Jobs Details:
Come meet with a hiring manager on Wednesday, January 24th to interview for opportunities with Tesla Energy in the Lancaster/ Palmdale area!!
We are currently interviewing candidates with strong customer service backgrounds in the hospitality, sales & retail industries for Energy Specialist roles. The position offers an hourly salary + performance based bonuses. Full time roles do offer benefits.
If you are interested in securing an interview, please apply online. Once your application has been received, the Recruiter will contact you to discuss the opportunity and your eligibility for an interview.
As an Energy Specialist, you’ll be the first point of contact between prospective customers, and will lay the groundwork for an exceptional customer experience. Based primarily in retail locations, you’ll engage prospective customers in discussions about our clean energy solutions, and leave them wanting to learn more! You should enjoy the challenge of getting people interested in solar and generating customer leads.
Join our team and we’ll provide you with the training you need to launch your career to the next level—all while earning an hourly wage with the potential to earn uncapped commissions.
- Engage prospective customers in retail locations, educating them about Tesla’s product offering, discuss benefits and answer questions they may have
- Drive the creation of in-store leads to meet personal and team sales goals and objectives
- Collaborate with Field Energy Advisor to confirm in-home appointments
- Set up displays and collateral (must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.)
- Conduct in-store seminars and events for 20 or more people
- Your performance will be measured by your ability to engage and sign up potential customers in the store for consultations
- A positive attitude, competitive spirit, resilience, integrity and the ability to deliver superb customer service are required
- You should be a quick learner, able to quickly gain and display a deep understanding of Tesla’s business and product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team
- Prior experience generating customer leads in a quota-driven, customer-centric sales environment preferred
- Proficient with email, Microsoft Office and CRM tools (Salesforce preferred)
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and some holiday hours required
- Valid state driver’s license or identification card
- All candidates must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check
- Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision