Site Safety Professional Construction Pharmaceutical Jobs Vacancy in Haztek Inc Frederick
- Site Safety Professional Construction Pharmaceutical
- Haztek Inc
- Frederick MD
- 16 Nov, 2017 30+ days ago
Haztek Inc Frederick urgently required following position for Site Safety Professional Construction Pharmaceutical. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Site Safety Professional Construction Pharmaceutical Jobs Vacancy in Haztek Inc Frederick Jobs Details:
Join Our Team of Safety Professionals!
HazTek Inc. is one of the nation’s largest and most experienced occupational health and safety management firms. We are known for our premium safety training and professional consulting services and we are trusted for our effectiveness in keeping workers safe today – so employees and businesses will be here tomorrow. HazTek is expanding and currently seeking outstanding performers to join our national team of dedicated safety professionals. We can offer full-time employment with competitive salary; medical, dental, and disability benefits; paid time off and holiday pay; professional development and tuition reimbursement; hourly opportunities; and 401K options.
HazTek Inc. is seeking a Site Safety Professional with Pharmaceutical/Construction experience to work in the Fredrick, MD area .
Only local candidate will be considered .
The key functions of the Safety Professional are to support our clients’ specific project needs and ensure that best practices are implemented, safety compliance requirements are met, and an improved safety culture and performance is delivered.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of a commercial construction project ensuring OSHA compliance
- Conduct daily safety meetings
- Complete accident reports and conduct accident investigations
- Ensure all personnel wear their personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Daily safety audits and inspections
- Oversee all subcontractors and contractors
- Inspect power tools and heavy equipment
- Write job hazard analysis (JHA) and health & safety plans (HASP)
- Oversee Fall Protection, Scaffolding, Steel Erection, and Excavation
- Construction / Pharmaceutical a must
- Contractor Safety Oversight
- Clean room experience helpful
- Bio-tech experience helpful
- Minimum 8+ years direct safety construction oversight required w/3+years of pharma experience
- OSHA 10 or 30 hour in Construction certification
- OSHA 40 hour HAZWOPER a plus
- OSHA 500 a plus
- First Aid/CPR certified
- Expert in construction safety standards
- Steady Full-time Employment/Salary with Bonus Opportunity
- Company-Sponsored Medical and Dental Benefits
- Company-Sponsored Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Professional Development and Tuition Reimbursement