Americas Business Selection And Conflict Clearing Assistant Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank New York
- Americas Business Selection And Conflict Clearing Assistant Vice President
- Deutsche Bank
- New York NY
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Deutsche Bank New York urgently required following position for Americas Business Selection And Conflict Clearing Assistant Vice President. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Americas Business Selection And Conflict Clearing Assistant Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank New York Jobs Details:
Americas – Business Selection and Conflict Clearing
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: New York
About Deutsche Bank
A Passion to Perform is what drives us. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We’re committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, we’re driven by a shared sense of purpose. At every level agile thinking is nurtured. And at every level, agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel.
At present, the Conflict Clearing team is responsible for tracking all relevant transactions across Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) (consisting of Corporate Finance and Global Transaction Banking) and Global Markets in order to identify, evaluate and help manage potential conflicts of interest globally. This will be expanding under the Business Selection and Conflicts Office. As such, the Conflict Clearing team works very closely with the relevant business groups, in addition to several business management and infrastructure functions, including but not limited to Compliance, Divisional Control Office and Legal.
- Seek updates to relevant deal information and log any potential new transaction for assigned areas within the bank’s central Conflict Clearing system; requires understanding of underlying business, policies and practices involved with conflict clearing deals and strong relationships with Deutsche Bank bankers to ensure these are accurately captured within Deutsche Bank’s proprietary system
- Perform back-up function to others in Conflict Clearing team with respect to seeking updates or logging new transactions in system; requires broader industry or product knowledge that may extend beyond that which can be found in assigned areas
- Identify and resolve any potential conflicts of interest that may arise from updated deal logs or from initial logging of potential transactions; while guidelines are in place for dealing with certain deal-type of conflict-specific situation fully understanding the nuance behind every deal to get to proper and full resolution requires significant judgment and experience
- Conflict Clearer must work closely with Compliance and Legal when appropriate to derive solutions to conflictive situations
- Work closely with Capital Markets Treasury Solutions Group in clearing deals entered in their pipeline system into bank’s Conflict Clearing system; entails significant interaction with individual teams to ascertain proper details for running fulsome conflict checks
- Requisite experience in deal logging / conflict clearing are helpful; Compliance or Controls type background would be required at this title level, as are knowledge of Deutsche Bank and Industry
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.