Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Company Washington
Company Washington urgently required following position for Financial Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Company Washington Jobs Details:
What We're Looking For:
It’s an exciting time in 2U’s growth, and our Finance team is a critical part of that growth; see more here: EdTech Giant 2U Acquires GetSmarter ( https://www.forbes.com/sites/carolinehoward/2017/05/02/edtech-giant-2u-acquires-getsmarter-for-103-million/#69d06ec22bf7 ). Our Finance team at 2U is growing, and we’re looking for a Financial Analyst to report to our Sr. Manager, Financial Planning and handle budget variance analyses as well as ongoing relationships with budget owners and managers. Our ideal candidate will have a background in Finance, specifically FP&A, and be adept and proactive in creating and maintaining working relationships across 2U’s many departments.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Maintain strong relationships between 2U departments (e.g. Marketing, Admissions, Post-Enrollment Services, Operations) and the Finance team
- Manage internal revenue and expense forecasts, and monthly budget / variance reporting for 2U’s partner programs
- Organize, analyze and present high value analysis and interpretation of data in support of Finance and strategic planning functions
- Proactively identify, contribute and drive the execution of financial improvement opportunities
- Other special projects as determined by the Senior Manager of Financial Planning
- Bachelor’s degree required; degree in Finance, Economics, or Mathematics strongly preferred
- 1 year+ of experience directly related to the responsibilities required of the position
- Demonstrated experience cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with employees at multiple levels: peer, manager, executive
- Advanced knowledge and ability with Excel, Powerpoint and database management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical thinker with excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an environment of constant change
2U partners with great colleges and universities to build what we believe is the world’s best digital education. Our platform provides a comprehensive fusion of technology, services and data architecture to transform high-quality and rigorous campus-based universities into the best digital versions of themselves. 2U's No Back Row® approach allows qualified students and working professionals around the world to experience a first-rate university education and successful outcomes. To learn more, visit 2U.com.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Spontaneous dance parties
- No Asshole policy
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.