Health Care Director Jobs Vacancy in Aureus Group Omaha
Aureus Group Omaha urgently required following position for Health Care Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Health Care Director Jobs Vacancy in Aureus Group Omaha Jobs Details:
Join an innovative Healthcare organization promoting health by focusing on quality, collaboration and compassion as Interim Director of Clinic Operations. The Interim Director of Clinic Operations will report to the Chief Administrative Officer and be responsible for all activities related to the patient visit and experience. This role will start in June for an 8-week engagement. This Eastern Nebraska location shows up on top-ten lists for things like being a great place to raise a family, quality of education, low crime rates and as a hotspot for talented, young workers. With the perfect mix of good people, interesting places and a diverse range of things to do, this hidden gem and intriguing city provides its residents with a strong quality of life.
Responsibilities of the Interim Director of Clinic Operations:
- Leads and directs all clinical and patient support functions directly involved in the delivery of patient care
- Serves as key problem-solving resource for staff on patient issues
- Ensures excellence in the delivery of patient care, visitor and physician experience
- Assists the CAO and CFO in developing new systems and services
- Assists administration in developing and implementing strategic and operational plans
- Bachelor’s degree in health related field or business administration required
- Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ years in healthcare management including 2 years’ experience in a physician group practice required
- Knowledge of healthcare administration and clinic philosophy
- Active NE or Compact nurse license
If you have a background that lines up well with the Interim Director of Clinic Operations description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply online or call 888-239-5993 extension 1021 for a confidential conversation. Please refer to reference #18-775099 when inquiring.
Physical Abilities: Up to 20lbs
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to email@example.com or call (888) 239-5993 for a confidential conversation.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from staffing, recruitment or other employment consulting firms.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.