Program Director Biosciences Jobs Vacancy in Nextphase Systems Foster City
Nextphase Systems Foster City urgently required following position for Program Director Biosciences. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Director Biosciences Jobs Vacancy in Nextphase Systems Foster City Jobs Details:
The Program Director reports to the NextPhase Executive Partner within the Advanced Analytics group and will work independently and in coordination with the Executive Partner to meet client requirements for program strategy, program development, and program execution. Program Director is responsible for the development of program strategy, and the development and coordination of customized innovation programs at our client. He/She will interact directly with clients. A background in Biosciences, Biotech and/or Clinical bioscience is desired. Strategic planning experience and required. Experience managing subcontractors preferred, Very strong technical writing, communication, and intrapersonal skills required.
The Program Director must understand the business operations and strategic direction that are necessary to support project work of the client. This position is responsible for providing program management expertise and leadership to development projects spanning from early strategy planning and could go through post transformation support.
- Independently contribute to the development of program strategy
- Guide teams to proactively anticipate challenges and define solutions
- Collaborate with clinical and functional group leaders to ensure critical path activities are
identified and prioritized to achieve program objectives and milestones
- Lead cross-functional teams through tactical execution of project plans
- Independently contribute to defining clear go/no-go criteria for each phase
- Document key team information, decisions, actions, key modifications to scope, resources, timelines
and milestones and ensure project management systems are up to date
- Actively track leading indicators of team’s progress towards reaching major milestones
- Monitor performance vs. plan (budget and timeline)
- Coordinate program updates to Sr. Management
- MBA, M.S./M.A. in one of the life sciences fields, or other closely related field and a minimum 7 years of related experience; B.S./B.A. in one of the life sciences fields, or other closely related field and minimum 10 years of related experience; or an appropriate combination of education and experience.
- PMP certification desirable
- Ability to act as both a thought leader and operational expert around process and corporate transformation
- Experience with benefit realization process is desirable
- Experience working in a Biosciences Organization
- Experience in a Biosciences/Bio-Tech environment, with a thorough understanding of relevant regulations and business operations
- Big 5 Consulting Firm experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with business and technical staff at all levels in a team based environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel and equivalent software is strongly preferred