Telephone Console Operator Jobs Vacancy in The Millennium Group Charlotte
The Millennium Group Charlotte urgently required following position for Telephone Console Operator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Telephone Console Operator Jobs Vacancy in The Millennium Group Charlotte Jobs Details:
Now is a great time to join our growing company! The Millennium Group (TMG) is an award winning business process outsourcing firm focused on print, mail, document scanning, reception, and related office support services for Fortune 500 companies, professional service firms, and institutions of higher education. TMG is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players interested in a career rather than just a job. With a team of over 1,500 nationwide associates, TMG is seeking an individual who can uniquely contribute to our 30+ years of success in the industry.
Operates multiple-call telephone switchboard console and routes calls to the appropriate person or location.
Answering incoming calls and directing those calls to the proper parties. Calls must be answered in three rings or less.
- Research and identify the appropriate business units or persons for callers when it is not obvious from a provided list.
- Identify telephone system problems and immediately alert the proper personnel.
- Data entry skills
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist in other areas, if needed.
High school diploma or equivalent, preferred but not required
2 or more years of experience as a receptionist in a corporate environment.
- Strong work ethic; diplomatic; team- and service-oriented; builds strong working relationships.
- Exhibits superior verbal communication and phone skills.
- Consistently demonstrates professional demeanor, appearance and attitude.
- Proven ability to remain calm under pressure; resilient.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving ability.
- Anticipates challenges and key deliverables well in advance of deadline; adept at forecasting needs and plans
- workload and calendar accordingly; performs tasks with a sense of urgency and consistently meets deadlines.
- Able to appropriately handle confidential and highly sensitive material.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
- Assertive and resourceful; motivated; willing to ask questions and take initiative without direction; must be
- fluent in English and be able to communicate clearly.
WATCH Where Service Matters: