Senior Sales Executive Northeast Region Jobs Vacancy in Htc Global Services Philadelphia
Htc Global Services Philadelphia urgently required following position for Senior Sales Executive Northeast Region. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Sales Executive Northeast Region Jobs Vacancy in Htc Global Services Philadelphia Jobs Details:
Senior Sales Executive
Do you have a passion for developing and creating opportunities with customers to help solve their IT needs? In this role you will identify and drive large sales pursuits directly with customers developing and aligning solutions to help customers with their IT needs across a wide spectrum of business technologies and domains like IT Strategy, IT Outsourcing, Application Management, Enterprise Architecture, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Data Architecture or even Application Development.
Experience in multiple corporate environments or industry sectors are important to build relevant perspective. This role requires a leader who creates critical sales messages, leads deal qualification, orchestrates solution construction, validates need/budget/timeline, negotiates win/win scenarios, and can close effectively.
The ideal candidate will have direct experience in IT professional services displaying keen knowledge of large deal opportunities, key competition, and inner-circle stakeholders (industry/vertically aligned if necessary).
In this role you must be able to shape and sell large, dynamic outsourced/project solutions. All Ciber Global Client Partners begin with an end in mind and are able to plan out a territory and execute accordingly. Our sales team is the heartbeat of the Ciber Global organization. Being part of this team means you are raising the bar for those around you and you are a model of high performance.
- Demonstrated success in IT solutions sales success including the execution of multiple, concurrent sales efforts.
- Proven track record of selling complex varied IT services in large enterprise accounts maintaining strong client relationships and recognizing on-going IT Service’s needs.
- Proven ability to uncover client needs, determine appropriate solutions, and lead a team to customize and sell CIBER's services.
- Demonstrated experience obtaining an audience with, presenting to, and selling C-level individuals.
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Ability to contact, qualify, and close current and prospective customers.
- Ability to describe a number of circumstances in which business has been sold that eventually led to at least $500,000 in solutions/services revenue with a single client.
- Ability to procure and lead a pursuit team in complex sales and account environments.
- Ability to track and report progress for multiple, concurrent engagements.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, at operational and executive levels.
- Broad understanding of mainstream technologies and IT project life cycles.
- Ability to articulate client project requirements to CIBER's delivery personnel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred, and a MBA is a plus.
- (New Business Accounts Executive, It Solutions Sales)
At Ciber, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Job Type: Full-time
- IT Solution Sales: 5 years
- Philadelphia, PA
Required work authorization:
- United States