Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Copart New Britain
Copart New Britain urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Copart New Britain Jobs Details:
The CSR provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers of Copart. Through a thorough understanding of Copart practices, the CSR offers solutions that aid and facilitate a unique customer service experience. The CSR provides general administrative support while multi-tasking in hectic and stressful situations. In addition, the CSR will be the face of the Company through face to face and vocal interactions with all levels of customers which range from the general public to high level managers of organizations.
- Receive and process payments.
- Update lot (vehicle) notes in the system.
- Answer multi-line telephone in a professional manner.
- Face to face customer interaction.
- Use company resources to gather information and offer solutions to meet customer needs.
- Contact clients to obtain vehicle pick-up information.
- File documents according to criteria.
- Process mail incoming and outgoing per criteria.
- Read and interpret various reports and documents.
- Proper completion of sale documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One year of office support experience in a customer service role.
- High School diploma.
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proficient with office equipment.
- Basic math skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving.
- Computer proficiency - MS Suite.
- Typing speed 45WPM.
- Basic 10 Key proficiency.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- Occasional overtime as needed.