Purchasing Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Greystone Inc Warrenton
Greystone Inc Warrenton urgently required following position for Purchasing Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Purchasing Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Greystone Inc Warrenton Jobs Details:
Greystone IT is the technology service provider for Greystone & Co. and affiliates. Greystone IT’s customers are situated in a diverse combination of industries including multifamily lending and servicing, property management, real estate development, nursing home management, home healthcare, and others.
Greystone IT seeks team players who can work in a collaborative environment and possess drive, integrity, creativity, compassion and a strong work ethic.
We are seeking a purchasing, inventory and shipping specialist who will be based in our Warrenton, VA office. This role is responsible for responding to and processing customer requests for new hardware or software in an IT help desk environment through a ticket tracking system.
- Purchasing hardware through predefined vendors
- Receive and inventory hardware
- Ship, track and confirm receipt of hardware
- Maintain and audit hardware inventory records
- Assist with maintaining approved purchasing hardware list, approver list and office list in automated system
- Assist with maintaining cost centers based on company and location
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to interact with customers in a polite and professional manner
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with customers, peers, and management