Compliance Testing Assistant Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Jacksonville
Deutsche Bank Jacksonville urgently required following position for Compliance Testing Assistant Vice President. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Compliance Testing Assistant Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Jacksonville Jobs Details:
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Team: Compliance Testing
Location: Jacksonville, FL
About Deutsche Bank
A Passion to Perform is what drives us. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We’re committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, we’re driven by a shared sense of purpose. At every level agile thinking is nurtured. And at every level, agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel.
At Deutsche Bank, good compliance is everybody’s responsibility. The Compliance department’s core functions support good compliance practice to prevent and detect violations of all applicable laws, rules and principles that observe high standards of individual behavior and business conduct.
Working closely with the business, compliance professionals ensure that our risk based program is both globally effective and locally anchored to our key divisional businesses. As an independent and robust second level control function, the Compliance Department seeks to manage compliance risk and deepen the culture of compliance at Deutsche Bank through the development and management of strategies that are sustainable and increases the trust of our clients.
Compliance is seeking a Compliance Testing AVP to develop and implement monitoring programs across the Corporate Banking & Securities, Asset & Wealth Management, Global Transaction Banking divisions in the region, and drive and perform tests based on such programs.
- Develop and implement monitoring programs across the Corporate Banking & Securities, Asset & Wealth Management, Global Transaction Banking divisions in the region, and drive and perform tests based on such programs
- Develop and implement scope documents, key operating procedures and summary reports related to monitoring programs in line with industry best practice
- Conduct compliance reviews under the direction of the Americas Head of Compliance Testing in order to assess and review compliance with legal, regulatory and internal firm policy requirements and work with the business and other stakeholders to design appropriate remedial actions to mitigate identified risks
- Participate in developing a review work plan based on the results of the annual compliance risk assessment, in consultation with the Americas Head of Compliance Testing and Business Line compliance management. Ensure review work plan addresses regulatory priorities and that reviews are designed to meet applicable regulatory guidance
- Prepare and distribute reports to senior management detailing review findings and recommendations. Periodically report on significant activities conducted and planned for the upcoming period. Review all banking-related reports prior to vetting the report with other stakeholders
- Train and develop staff onsite
- Maintain solid working relationships with Business Line Compliance, Front Office, Operations, and other control groups throughout the region
- Conduct in depth consultative risk based reviews of specific compliance topics to ensure the successful integration of monitoring programs across multiple jurisdictions
- Remain current on industry rules, regulations and best practices to help ensure that the examination program meets regulatory standards
- Help to make effective use of information systems
- Work on special projects and targeted reviews, as necessary
- Ensure that agreed actions for issues found in compliance reviews are completed in a timely manner
- University degree or other closely related professional qualification required
- Preferably you have previous experience gained within a legal, compliance, operations, audit or regulatory background within the financial services industry
- Ability to understand and interpret various laws, regulations, and policies
- Have considerable experience in monitoring, audit or quality assurance
- Strong investigative skills – inquiry, analysis, interviewing, testing (including forensic testing)
- Able to build, manage and maintain relations with various senior stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Delivery focused; demonstrating an ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Experienced in training and developing junior staff; including the ability to mentor, coach, and develop direct reports to ultimately benefit the capability of the team
- An understanding of the legal and compliance issues of an investment bank
- Excellent computer literacy, specifically Microsoft Office. Intermediate to advanced level Excel required including use of pivot tables, vlookups, countifs, other formulae and drafting various charts
- Candidate should be comfortable dealing with large volumes of data and making effective use of information systems
- Additional language skills would be advantageous due to the regional focus
- Ability to work well within a team, understanding others and having influence
- Professional business attitude in the workplace
- Strong interpersonal skills to enable the building of strong, open dialogue-based relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Be action oriented with a strong focus on completing tasks with accuracy and efficiency while working independently and with minimum direction
- Have a proactive approach to tasks and responsibilities; with the ability to manage deadlines
- Ability to think critically
- Strong analytical, organizational and leadership skills
- Detail oriented
- High energy and enthusiasm levels
- Ability to show initiative and react quickly to changes in priorities
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.