Office Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Coca Cola Bottling Consolidated Charlotte
Coca Cola Bottling Consolidated Charlotte urgently required following position for Office Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Coca Cola Bottling Consolidated Charlotte Jobs Details:
The position is responsible for providing administrative support to the management team and other sales personnel within branch.
- Provide administrative support for Branch Management & facility.
- Effective interface with all levels of management and external customers.
- Answer phones, make copies and prepare presentations and correspondence as required.
- Serve as a liaison between some customers and sales management.
- Process invoices and expense reports.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments and meetings.
- Provide Human Resource support such as Payroll, Administration of benefits, New Hire Orientations, Applicant processing, & DOT compliance.
- Coordinate special projects as assigned.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of administrative/secretarial experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required. Strong knowledge of computers is required.
- Experience in preparing presentation through PowerPoint is required.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet design through Excel. Some experience in Microsoft Access is preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP and Kronos systems preferred.
- Typing & data entry skills are strongly preferred. (Typing 60 WPM).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good project management skills. Detail oriented and sense of urgency.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to handle confidential information. Excellent organization skills and telephone skills.
- High school diploma, GED, college degree or formalized training is preferred.
- Should have excellent customer service skills and strong customer service experience.
- Experience in providing some human resource support is preferred (Such as payroll).
- Must be flexible and be able to fill in for other positions when the individual is not there (such as cashier and receptionist). From time to time this may require flexibility in the schedule.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced work environment.
- Must have strong organization skills and follow up skills.
- A valid driver’s license is preferred.
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer