Wells Fargo Securities Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Charlotte
Wells Fargo Charlotte urgently required following position for Wells Fargo Securities Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Wells Fargo Securities Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Charlotte Jobs Details:
Wells Fargo Securities
Wells Fargo Securities Analyst
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Corporate Debt Finance provides capital to asset managers and other non-bank financial institutions through structured credit facilities and collateralized loan obligations. The Corporate Credit Team consists of leveraged loan professionals who are responsible for client due diligence and credit analysis of leveraged loan investments that form collateral for financing extended to team’s clients.
Position entails supporting senior team members in their credit analysis of corporate loans and processing approvals for CLO warehouse facilities.
Specifically, the position includes the following activities:
- Review of financial statements and tracking historical financial performance of underlying companies
- Maintaining team’s database and various spreadsheets for internal reporting
- Assisting with team’s portfolio management activities
- Ongoing review of performance trends of collateral
- Liaising with clients as required
- Developing opinion on such loans with a view of denying/approving funding against that collateral and presenting analysis and opinion to senior team members and credit officers
Position is based in Charlotte.
Interested candidates should apply via this website and should NOT contact the hiring manager directly. This is not a mortgage finance, operations, IT or middle office or back office position.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 2+ years of financial services industry experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Solid problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills including financial analysis
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate banking, portfolio management or credit underwriting role
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics or MBA
- Sound analytical thinking and high attention to detail needed
- High level of personal motivation
- Self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced production environment and juggle a variety of tasks
- Completion of or current enrollment in a formal corporate credit training program is a plus
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.