Branch Relationship Representative Jobs Vacancy in Global Payments Toronto
Global Payments Toronto urgently required following position for Branch Relationship Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Branch Relationship Representative Jobs Vacancy in Global Payments Toronto Jobs Details:
The Branch Relationship Representative Manager , Global Payments Canada, will be reporting to the Director of Sales
Territory Location : Ontario – Western
Physical Location: Toronto Office
The Branch Relationship Manager will be responsible for signing on new small and medium sized business merchants from leads originating from our partnered branch network as well as from cold calling activities.
Highly organized , you will call on our partnered branch network to develop and maintain relationship while providing industry/product updates. The role resides within our Toronto office. You will be selling remotely to merchants who are defined as the Banks valued business customers. You will travel to the Western Region on a quarterly basis.
- Ongoing remote branch network contact within all levels of the branch to ensure referral business is maximized within each individual branch
- Balance customer referrals within territory and the ability to meet territory referral targets
- Proactively identify sales opportunities within the Branch network
- Identify new business opportunities outside of the branch network
- Meet and exceed business targets
- Strong communication, selling and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Must be highly organized, focused individual excels in relationship building, which is critical to the success of this position.
- Professional, self-starter with strong interpersonal skills is a must to succeed in this role.
- Previous experience in the payment processing industry is valued
We are an EOE F/M/D/V.
Global Payments, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.