General Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in State Michigan Allegan
State Michigan Allegan urgently required following position for General Office Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
General Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in State Michigan Allegan Jobs Details:
This position is responsible to perform a variety of administrative support assignments that may include reception, application registration, Bridges Scanning and Index system, and distribution of mail. May also serve as local office fiscal designee.
See complete position description here: General Office Assistant - Position Description (Download PDF reader)
Educational level typically acquired through completion of high school.
General Office Assistant 5
No specific type or amount of experience is required.
General Office Assistant 6
One year of administrative support experience.
General Office Assistant E7
Two years of administrative support experience, including one year equivalent to the intermediate level.
The department reserves the right to close this posting prior to its original end date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
Certain positions may require a criminal history background check.
This position is located in the Allegan County MDHHS Office, 3255 122nd, Allegan, MI 49010
To be considered for this position you must:
- apply for this position online via NEOGOV; click on "Apply" in the job posting for instructions on submitting your electronic application. Hard copy applications are not accepted.
- attach a Word document with a brief response (3-4 sentences) to:
- What motivated you to apply for this job and what is it about this position that appeals to you?
- relevant experience and/or education referred to in supplemental questions must be documented in resume, transcript and/or application to allow for accurate screening.
- attach a resume identifying specific experience and dates of employment. Dates of employment should include month and year and hours per week.
- attach a cover letter.
- if applicable, attach a copy of an official transcript(s). We accept scanned copies of official transcripts. We do not accept web-based, internet, or copies of unofficial transcripts. Official transcripts provide the name of the institution, confirmation that a degree was awarded and on what date, and the registrar's signature.
YOUR APPLICATION FOR ANY POSITION DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY THE DEPARTMENT/AGENCY FOR FURTHER CONSIDERATION. ONLY THOSE APPLICANTS INTERVIEWED WILL BE NOTIFIED OF THE RESULTS.
For information about this specific position, contact Angel Stout at StoutA2@michigan.gov or 269-934-2273