Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Hach Company Richmond
Hach Company Richmond urgently required following position for Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Hach Company Richmond Jobs Details:
The Executive Assistant provides high-level support to senior level executives by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing administrative functions.
The Executive Assistant will independently handle projects from conception to completion, proficiently work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities, effectively communicate across a broad corporate platform both domestically and internationally, and consistently maintain confidentiality and discretion in all areas of performance.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the role of the Vice President upstream and downstream
• Provide administrative functions such as phone support, calendar management, and correspondence and report preparation
• Schedule and coordinate meetings to include on-site personnel, video conference, teleconference, and WebEx communication platforms
• Arrange international and domestic travel; handle travel documentation requirements such as passports, visas, and proof of travel arrangements
• Coordinate departmental candidate interviews and onboarding processes
• Handle functional requests of designated staff members by the Vice President
• Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Detailed orientation with strong administrative capabilities
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• High level of confidentiality and discretion
• Strong communication skills; interpersonal skills; teamwork and leadership skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma; business school or college courses preferred
• Minimum 5+ years relevant experience
• Constantly required to sit and occasionally required to walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, bend, kneel, crouch or crawl, and talk, hear, and smell
• Constantly using hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, and computer keyboards.
• Occasionally reach with hands and arms, squat, turn/twist, or reach, lift, carry, push, or pull up to 20 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
• The Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORKING CONDITIONS & ENVIRONMENT
• Consists of an indoor work office environment with good ventilation, adequate lighting, and low noise levels.
AT WILL STATEMENT
Employment with ChemTreat is on an at-will basis, which means that either the employee or ChemTreat can terminate the employment relationship at any time and for any reason (or no reason), with or without notice, unless the employee and ChemTreat have entered a written agreement signed by the employee and a duly authorized representative of ChemTreat.
ChemTreat, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any characteristic protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization : Chemtreat
Job Function : Administrative
Primary Location : North America-North America-United States-VA-Richmond
Schedule : Full-time